Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Transformation Project


Reflection:

1. The concept of my project is dancing. Since I dance, I thought it would be interesting to do my project about dance, which is something I love to do. Then I thought it would be clever to make the background something about the Irish aspect of it. I thought it would funny to add the pot of gold because people always make fun of me. The think because I Irish dance, I am a leprechaun.  

2. Shannon ft. Ireland

3. I am happy with the results. I knew I wanted to use the picture of me, but I wanted to make it funny so I added the rainbow and pot of gold. I thought by doing this it would be funny and add something more to the photo of me dancing.

1 comment:

  1. Ayy I like your embracing your Ireland background in your concept

    ReplyDelete