Monday, April 4, 2016

Icon


1. One brand/logo that I enjoy is Vineyard Vines. I love this brand because I think its well crafted and the color really pops when you first look at it. I think that it is simple and its cute and the colors also go well together. The navy is nice as an outline and it makes the whale pop out, so its easily
recognizable. 
 
2.
 I like this logo because I think that it shows all the things that has to do with wood and it's interesting. It doesn't just have a piece of wood that shows it is a wood company.

I like this one because the shape is a bike, but the wheels look like a power button to show that the bike has power and speed. 

I like this one because it obviously has to do with milk, so adding the utter as a cup makes it funnier and more interesting. It makes me laugh as well as go out and get this cup or drink milk. 

I like this one because it shows that tickets are bought by people, and to make the person look like they are buying tickets, the person is made out of tickets. 

I like this one because it H is made out of chop sticks, which are used to eat sushi. It's creative and adds a little fun to it. The red dot also has to do with Japan because of their flag. It shows where sushi comes from. 
 


3 comments:

  1. You seem to like logos with images that directly translate to the brand in a cool and sometimes comedic way! You also chose logos that have a clear meaning and purpose behind them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like you like logos that use a smooth-aminated looking blogs. I like your style

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like these logos, they all have some image relating to what they do. All of the logos are more abstract and it flows really well than straight lines. The Milky Mug and the Go Tickets logos are my favorite ones. The Go Ticket one looks like a popcorn/ movie ticket man. The head looks like a popcorn bag and those colors look poppin to the eye.

    ReplyDelete